Crock-Pot Scalloped Potatoes from Platter Talk is an easy slow cooker recipe that’s perfect for holiday meals, pot-lucks, and even family dinners. A good use for leftover ham, this inexpensive comfort food is loved by all!
- 30 oz. Shredded frozen hashbrowns
- 1 lb. Diced ham
- 1 Can Cream of onion soup
- 1 Packet onion soup mix
- 1 C. Sour cream
- ¼ C. Melted butter unsalted
- 6 oz. Pepperidge Farm herbed stuffing mix
- 2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- In the crockpot, combine the hashbrowns, diced ham, onion soup mix, cream of onion soup and sour cream. Mix to combine well.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the ham and potato mixture.
- Layer the stuffing on top of the cheese.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the stuffing.
- Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the lid and serve.