Slow Cooker Taco Soup is an easy, hearty soup with ground beef, taco seasoning, kidney beans, tomatoes and corn with simple canned veggies in just minutes.
This dump and go crock pot recipe requires no chopping. It’s a healthy family dinner that’s quick to prep. One of the best simple crockpot recipes.
One of the best comfort foods for the summer, fall, or winter. Loaded with ground beef, black beans, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix, topped with sour cream, and cheese, and scooped up on tortilla chips. This is the BEST Crock Pot taco soup. Serve it on game day or as an easy weeknight dinner for families.
- 1 lb. ground beef, Cooked
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped (Sometimes I cook this along with the beef, and sometimes I leave it out, it just depends on what kind of mood you’re in, really.)
- 1 Can Pinto Beans
- 1 Can Kidney Beans
- 1 Can of Corn (But you can totally leave this out if you hate corn. I am so not a corn lover, but everyone else in my family loves it, so I always leave it in.)
- 1 Can Ro-Tel (Really any spicy diced tomatoes with chilies will do, but I always just use Ro-Tel, because that is what my mom used to use.)
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes. (I usually get a big ‘ol can for this if I am having lots of people, or I just use a smaller can if it’s only the fam.)
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Pack Ranch Dressing Mix. (This is the secret ingredient that gives the soup it’s special zing! Don’t leave this out unless you want blah soup.)
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
How To Make It
Brown your meat. (This is the part where you can add in the onions or not.)
Open all the cans and dump everything into your crock pot. Juice and all.
Let it sit on high for an hour or two then turn it down to low and you have the best darn crock pot taco soup you’ve ever eaten!